- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
- Maintenance and improvement of the existing build & content delivery pipeline.
- Collaborating with programmers and QA to optimize build processes.
- Setting up deployment pipelines.
- Provide primary support for build related issues.
- 2+ years of professional experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Strong programming skills in C++.
- Detailed knowledge of the C++ build process
- Scripting experience with MSBuild.
- Strong ability for analyzing and extending existing code.
- Solid understanding of continuous integration best practices.
- Experience with automated build systems such as Jenkins, TeamCity or equivalent.
- Experience with distributed building solutions such as Incredibuild, FastBuild, SN-DBS or equivalent
Nice to have:
- Scripting and automation skills in one or more of PowerShell, Python, bash, or similar.
- .NET, Net Core C# experience.
- Knowledge of source control management and tools. Experience with Perforce or similar.
- Experience in gamedev and knowledge of continuous build, release and deployment systems.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- A free MultiSport card.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.