- Jagiellońska, Warszawa, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an exceptional and well-organized Producer, who will manage designers’ and artists’ teams and cooperate closely with Game Directors and Executive Producers to coordinate development processes within the studio. The person on this position will participate in production of one of the best AAA games worldwide and will oversee schedules, progress reports, hires and resources. If you are able to communicate with people as efficiently as you do with your computer, join us!
Daily responsibilities in a nutshell
- Day-to-day production management of the teams.
- Acting as a liaison between various production departments.
- Preparing and overseeing of schedules and budgets and maintaining them on a daily basis.
- Ensuring timely delivery of assets and milestones.
- Organizing and running review meetings.
- Helping to build the teams, including interviewing and hiring new candidates.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Producer on the AAA title or movie industry.
- Proven understanding of the technical limitations and pipelines in game development process.
- Proven ability to effectively work across teams involved in a game development lifecycle.
- Proactive problem solving skills.
- Well developed organization and coordination skills.
- Positive and constructive attitude.
- Experience using project management tools.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk.
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.