- Jagiellońska, Warszawa, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We are looking for a person who will be responsible for supporting our Graphics Programmers Team. The responsibilities cover day to day support developing cutting-edge graphics and visual effects systems to create optimal, attractive solutions. If you’re someone who wants to help to breathe life into our next-generation games: this is the job for you!
- Maintain and optimize existing rendering systems.
- Meet deadlines and produce high quality code.
- Debugging and bug fixing.
- Implementing new rendering solutions, based on the given guidelines.
- 2+ years of experience as a graphics programmer or strong personal background.
- Fluent C++, experience with DirectX, HLSL and knowledge of rendering techniques are essential.
- GPU/CPU optimization is nothing new for you.
- Knowledge of rendering techniques and object oriented programming is required.
- A proactive attitude towards helping the team to get their work done faster and more efficient.
- Passion for programming and games will be appreciated.
- Good communication skills, responsibility and dedication for work will be helpful.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- A free MultiSport card.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.