Tech QA Analyst
- Jagiellońska, Warszawa, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We are currently looking for a talented and motivated person to join our QA team as Technical QA Analyst. If C++ is nothing new for you and you'd like to show us your gaming skills - we're waiting for your application!
Daily responsibilities in a nutshell
- Everyday testing and verifying new game features and writing reports.
- Cooperating closely with programmers and technical artists.
- Reporting and verifying various bugs in game code.
- Testing the performance and stability of the game.
- Reporting crashes.
- Working on different platforms.
- Ability to think analytically and work systematically.
- Knowledge of testing methodology.
- Experience in programming (C++ will be a big advantage).
- Very good English language skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team and under time pressure.
- ...passion for games!
Nice to have
- Experience in working in a similar position.
- Technical degree.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
Please enclose a cover letter in English to your application.