3D Modeler & Character Artist
- Jagiellońska, Warszawa, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a talented 3D Artist who will be creating high-quality visual content for our Marketing Team. The person on this position will be modelling characters, creatures, humanoids and item assets to use in marketing materials.
- Creating 3D models for the marketing team e.g.: key visuals, graphics, videos.
- Modelling high-quality characters — humanoids, creatures and monsters.
- Working on asset modelling — weapons, vehicles, logos, etc.
- Texturing and preparing assets for key visuals.
- Working closely with Art Director as well as Art Team.
- Maintaining the production pipeline.
- Thinking creatively and globally to make the project work even smoother and better.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in creating quality 3D models.
- Modelling and texturing skills in a diverse visual range of characters and creatures.
- Very good understanding of human as well as animal form and anatomy.
- High skills in item assets modelling.
- Skills in both organic and hard-surface modelling.
- Fluency in a preferred 3D modelling tool package, Photoshop and Substance Painter.
- Design skills showing creative flair and out-of-the-box thinking.
- Excellent eye for detail.
- Fluent English.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- A free MultiSport card.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.