- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We want to create games that will be an inspiration and great fun for people from all over the world. At the same time we support the growth of talents, so we are ready to offer another round of epic internship experiences in 2019. The internship program in CD PROJEKT RED is a great opportunity to check yourself in the professional development environment and work with video game enthusiasts. Join us if you want to face the challenge!
- Directing and implementation of simple scenes in the game engine in the world of Cyberpunk 2077.
- Setup of the scene structure for the further work of Cinematic Designer.
- Placing basic animations in the setup previously prepared by the designer.
- Assistance in the ongoing work of the team and activities aimed at preparing the structure in the engine.
Our Cinematics team is responsible for creating attractive interactive scenes and cutscenes using animation libraries and Motion Capture techniques.
The ideal candidate is:
- A film enthusiast with a good "film eye", who knows the film language, with a technical fervor and interest in film direction.
- Available to work at least 20 hours a week.
- Able to communicate fluently in Polish and English at the minimum B2 level.
Nice to have:
Passion for Video Games specifically RPGs and/or Online Games.
- Paid internship at our studio for several months.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- References after the end of the internship, or maybe the start of professional career?