Junior Helpdesk Technician
- Warszawa, pl
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We're looking for new members of our IT team! If you're at the beginning of your career in IT Support and you’re looking for new possibilities of personal development as well as a great atmosphere – don’t hesitate, apply!
- Supporting administration of IT systems and equipment.
- Supervising network, access control systems, CCTV and other IT solutions in the studio.
- Researching new solutions that will improve our everyday work in the office.
- Helping a dedicated group of users.
- Higher education (IT) or a student soon-to-be graduate.
- Knowledge of:
- Windows 7, 8 and 10.
- Network devices (configuration and administration).
- CCTV and access control systems.
- Good command of English, enabling free communication and reading technical documentation.
- Good communication skills and meticulousness in performing given tasks.
- Ability to work within a team.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- A free MultiSport card.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea and fancy coffee machines :)
- Many social activities and parties.