Internship in Integrated Information Systems team
- Jagiellońska, 00-001 Warszawa, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
Our Integrated Business Systems team is responsible for overseeing the operation of business applications, integration, and developing them. As an Intern, you will be responsible for:
- Support for the Integrated Business Systems department in current duties, such as administrative helpdesk support.
- Keeping and updating documentation.
- Cooperation with other team members in everyday tasks.
- Student or a graduate of IT, technical or economic studies.
- Interested in the subject of business systems, issues related to databases, ERP systems, and willingness to develop in these areas.
- Fluent Polish and English at the minimum B2 level.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Organizational skills and an attention to detail.
- Perfect communication skills and ability to work in a team.
- Availability at least 30 hours a week.
- An additional advantage is having the first experience in a helpdesk administration or record keeping
- Paid full-time internship in our studio.
- Opportunity to develop and acquire new skills.
- A unique atmosphere of work among computer games enthusiasts from around the world.
- 24/7 access to a private gym with personal trainer.
- Numerous integration events, aromatic coffee, and fresh fruits.
- Referrals after completion of the internship, or maybe the beginning of a professional career?