- Wrocław, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard-earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen. In our newest location in Wrocław, you’d meet not only all of the challenges and opportunities of a quickly expanding team, but also a very friendly atmosphere of a smaller studio, with its own ambitious goals!
We are looking for a Game Designer who would help us design and deliver high quality and engaging experiences within our games. An ideal candidate would be an all-rounder with stronger feet in one of the relevant areas of gameplay, system, usability, or technical design.
- Proposing innovative and fun design, fulfilling on the game direction.
- Designing, prototyping, scripting, iterating on and polishing game systems and features using a proprietary game engine and scripting tools.
- Working closely with our gameplay programmers on prototyping and implementing stages and ensure that the gameplay functionality, systems, as well as the overall gameplay experience are carried through to completion in the highest possible quality.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the game industry.
- Proven success in creating compelling and innovative game mechanics.
- Proficiency in clear communicating of own concepts, including experience in creating project documentation.
- Understanding programming/scripting in game design and experience with game editors and game design tools.
- Experience with first-person perspective, shooters or multiplayer.
- Understanding of production pipelines and ability to specify features for system programmers.
- Independence and discipline, good self-organization.
- Openness for changes, passion for games and good sense of humor are appreciated!
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.