- Warszawa, pl
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a well-organized and analytical candidate who’d join our team. If you already have experience in logistics and transport, apply to our studio! :)
- Optimizing logistics processes in the company.
- Being responsible for export and import, as well as the company’s trade of goods inside of EU, both products and components, and dealing with tax regulations in this matter.
- Cooperating with carriers in terms of transport and warehouse orders.
- Cooperating with the company’s clients (distribution companies).
- Choosing sub-suppliers of logistics and shipping services, taking part in preparing agreements and taking care of documentation.
- Taking care of transportation in the company.
- Cooperating closely with warehouses.
- Cooperating with customs agencies.
- Higher education (transportation and logistics faculties preferred).
- Fluent English.
- At least 2 years’ professional experience on a similar position in a company dealing with international trading, logistics or shipping.
- Knowledge of national and international transport regulations.
- Knowledge of tax regulations connected with transport.
- Knowledge of warehouse management processes
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel).
- Good negotiations skills and being well-organized.
- Analytical mind.
- Ability to work within a group and multitasking.
- Knowledge of gamedev industry.
- Ability to use ERP – IFS Applications.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.