Investor Relations Specialist
- Jagiellońska, 01-001 Warszawa, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
As a member of our Investor Relations (IR) team you will communicate with investors, coordinate events and work together with other team members to create a perfect communication with the investor community. Wouldn’t that be interesting?
- Managing IR website.
- Coordinating roadshows, conferences and investors meetings.
- Managing the calendar of investor's events and event planning.
- Helping managing the information flow according to the rules of a listed company.
- Supporting IR team activities and other duties/projects as assigned.
- Cooperating with other departments.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- At least one year's experience in investor relations (in a listed company, IR agency or in business journalism).
- Fluent in Polish and English.
- Financial markets knowledge and interest in stock market.
- Strong analytical skills and detail oriented.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written).
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Passionate gamer (would be a huge plus). :)
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Hiring based on employment contract and a competitive salary.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees only with personal trainer on-site.