Internship in IT team
- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We’re looking for new interns to join our IT team! If you’re at the beginning of your career path and looking for new possibilities of gaining experience – don’t hesitate, apply!
- Supporting our employees in their everyday technical problems.
- Fixing issues with IT equipment and software.
- Fixing network issues.
- Preparing audio and visual equipment for presentations.
- Basic administration of network and applications.
- Technical education or soon-to-be graduate student.
- Knowledge of PC parts and their functions.
- Knowledge of network issues.
- Practical experience in diagnosing and solving IT problems.
- Willingness to help others.
- Ability to work under time pressure.
- Fluent English.
- A full-time paid internship.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- References after the internship – or maybe the beginning of your career? :)