IT Helpdesk Specialist
- Warszawa, pl
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is currently looking for a new member of our IT team! If you already have experience working in IT Support and you’re looking for new possibilities of personal development as well as a great atmosphere – don’t hesitate, apply!
- Administrating IT systems and equipment.
- Supervising network, access control systems, CCTV and other IT solutions in the studio.
- Researching new solutions that will improve our everyday work in the office.
- Helping a dedicated group of users.
- Higher education (IT) or a student soon-to-be graduate.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience on a similar position.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows 7, 8 and 10.
- Knowledge of technologies (Linux, Ubuntu, Debian) and services connected with administering and monitoring www services (Apache, FTP, MYSQL, Nagios).
- Knowledge of network devices (configuration and administration).
- Experience with CCTV and access control systems.
- Good command of English, enabling free communication and reading technical documentation.
- Good communication skills.
- Meticulousness in performing given tasks.
- Ability to work within a team.
Nice to have
- Experience working with servers.
- Employment contract.
- Private healthcare and Multisport card.
- Access to 24/7 gym with a personal trainer on-site.
- Variety of tasks.
- Working within an international environment.