Junior Event Manager
- Warsaw, pl
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We’re looking for a talented and engaged candidate who thanks to their knowledge, experience and creativity will help us create the best gaming events. International fairs, high-budget events for media and players, limited only by our own imagination? E3, Gamescom, GDC, Promised Land? That’s our everyday reality of which you can now become a part.
- Helping organize local and international events of the highest quality.
- Actively searching, contacting and organizing trips for speakers from all over the world for Promised Land Art Festival, an event organized by our studio every year.
- Cooperating with internal CD PROJEKT RED teams while organizing events – marketing, communication, administration, IT, accountants, developers.
- Coordinating cooperation with outside companies that support our team.
- Creating agreements, agendas, surveys and other necessary event-related documents as well as accounting for the events team’s expenses.
- Fluent English and native Polish.
- At least 1 year of experience in organizing events.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Proactivity and engagement.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of video games industry.
- Competitive salary based on individual skills and experience.
- Private healthcare and a free sports cards.
- Access to company’s gym with personal trainer on site.
- Independency and a possibility of career progress.
- Variety of projects.
- Ivolvement in the biggest industry events.
- 20 or 26 days of paid holidays.