Automated Test Engineer
- Jagiellońska, Warszawa, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD Projekt RED is currently looking for an experienced and talented QA Engineer – Automated Tests. The ideal Candidate for this position has experience in QA environment and creating automation tests. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your skills in C++ and interpreted languages programming. Person on this position should be ready to tackle challenging problems in order to improve our games. If you are able to communicate with people as efficiently as you do with your computer, join us!
- Create and maintain automated test tools, suites and testcases designed to validate game and editor functionality.
- Explore integration of automation into the build process for hands-free build validation.
- Explore creation of auto-test that can be triggered against specific changelists.
- Explore potential automation solutions to testing problems.
- Provides reports of results and project status.
- Technical related degree.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in programming (C++ and interpreted languages like Lua, Python etc. knowledge of C# will be a plus) and automation.
- Previous automation experience with tools such as Selenium, Jenkins, Sikuli, Unity Test Tools.
- Very good command of English (spoken and written).
- Ability to work in a team environment under big pressure of time.
- Experience in game industry will be an advantageous.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.