Junior Quest Designer
- aleja 3 Maja, 30-001 Kraków, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is currently looking for a talented Junior Quest Designer, who will join our team in Krakow.
As a Junior Quest Designer, you will be responsible for designing, planning and implementing story-driven quests in Cyberpunk 2077. You will be working closely with other designers and writers on creating breathtaking memories for players all over the world.
- Creating the storyline on a detailed level.
- Designing quests and implementing them using a proprietary toolset.
- Planning assets required for the creation of the quests.
- Cooperating with other departments.
- Integrating delivered assets (like gameplay elements, locations, characters, dialogue etc.) into a seamless, engaging and unique experience.
- Maintaining the highest possible quality of quests, and fixing reported bugs.
- Creating and maintaining design documentation.
- Knowledge of one of the game editors (REDkit, Skyrim Creation Kit, Aurora or Shadowrun).
- Creativity and thousands of ideas how story should be presented in the game.
- Fluent English.
- Real passion for playing games (cRPGs or pen & paper role playing systems).
- Broad interest in culture and pop culture (literature, cinema, etc.)
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills & ability to effectively work across teams involved in a game development lifecycle.
- Experience in modding games (cRPGs and sandbox games preferred) would be a plus.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private healthcare & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work with the developers of one of the most acclaimed role-playing games in recent history.
As a part of recruitment process, a candidate for a Junior Quest Designer is always asked to perform a test – design and implement quest with a specific number of requirements. Those are provided when the candidate decides to start a testing procedure and it has to be delivered on time in one of the following engines: RED kit, Skyrim Creation Kit, Aurora or Shadowrun.