Senior Prop Artist
- Jagiellońska, 00-001 Warszawa, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is currently looking for a talented Prop Artist to join our environment art team in Warsaw. As Senior Prop Artist, you will be creating highest quality assets in order to make the world of Cyberpunk 2077 even more realistic.
- Modeling efficient assets that fit the style of the game.
- Creating photorealistic original textures through the use of various tools and middleware.
- Setting up materials and shaders to achieve the best possible quality.
- Effectively cooperating with other artists and designers.
- Adhering to technical specifications during environmental asset creation.
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines
- At least 4 years of experience working in the video game industry and at least one shipped AAA title.
- Proficiency in using Adobe Photoshop as well as one of the leading modelling packages (3DS Max, Maya, etc.).
- Good knowledge of composition, colour theory and lighting.
- Basic knowledge of physically based rendering (PBR).
- Experience with procedural content creation packages (Substance, Houdini, World Machine) is a plus.
- Very creative and with an excellent eye for detail.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Fluent English.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- A free MultiSport card.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Artists should include portfolio to their application. As a part of recruitment process, a candidate for a Prop Artist is always asked to perform a test.