- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is currently looking for talented Previz Artist to join our Cinematics team in Warsaw to work on Cyberpunk 2077. Person in this position will be responsible for creating complete movie sequences and shots that help support the director’s vision through the appropriate use of staging, blocking, cameras, composition, motion, and editing.
- Creating complete movie sequences with excellent pacing, acting, cinematography, editing, and timing.
- Communicating with Designers and Leads to improve readability of visual storytelling and establish perfect continuity of the story with gameplay.
- Completing tasks on time maintaining high quality.
- Following and maintaining pipelines and technical requirements.
- Exceptional understanding of film language and how to use it to create coherent and memorable scenes and sequences that convey desired emotions.
- Strong knowledge of cinematography and editing, as well as an understanding of the rules of staging and frame composition.
- Proficiency in camera animation and working with motion capture animation.
- Good understanding of what creates great storytelling.
- Excellent understanding of acting including posing and timing.
- 3 years of experience as a Previz Artist working in the game or film industries.
- Being a self-motivated team player.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to company proprietary software.
- Technical problem-solving.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able and willing to relocate and work in Warsaw for an extended period of time.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of the following tools: MotionBuilder, Maya.
- Experience directing actors and/or acting.
- Experience with keyframe animation.
- Experience with working with a screenplay.
- Genuine interest in the genre.
Why you should apply:
- Together, with some of the industry’s best storytellers, you will create scenes that are compelling and emotional or spectacular and bursting with action. We have it all!
- You will be working closely with writers and quest designers.
- You will work in a passionate and creative environment among other experienced and talented cutscene artists.
We offer you:
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Warsaw.
- 24/7 access to a private gym with personal trainer.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.