- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
Due to the dynamic development, we are looking for a person who will join our accounting team. If you are not terrified meanders of settlements, you are meticulous, speak English fluently and want to grow in a dynamic and creative environment, this job offer is for you!
You will be responsible for:
- Inspection of the source documents in accounting and formal terms in accordance with applicable accounting and tax regulations.
- Account assignment and booking of purchase documents.
- Issuing sales invoices.
- Monitoring accounting entries, accounting for settlements, reconciliation of balances.
- Reconciliation of bank account balances and booking of bank statements.
- Preparing statements and reports related to the scope of duties.
- Participation in the period closing process.
- Supporting optimization of accounting and tax processes, creating procedures.
- Assistance with the ongoing work of the accounting department.
- Min. 3 years of experience as an Accountant.
- Master’s degree in economics or related education.
- Good knowledge of MSR & PSR.
- Knowledge of tax regulations, in particular CIT and VAT (knowledge of VAT regulations in the intra-Community trade will be an advantage).
- Knowledge of English at a level that allows free communication - is a must.
- Knowledge of MS OFFICE package (knowledge of the use of programs ERP class accountants will be an advantage).
- Ability to work individually and in a team.
- Commitment, meticulousness and responsibility in action.
We offer you:
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private healthcare & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- 24/7 access to a private gym with a personal trainer