- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is currently looking for talented Cinematic Designer to join our team in Warsaw to work on Cyberpunk 2077. Our Cinematics Team is responsible for creating compelling interactive scenes and cutscenes using animation libraries and motion capture.
- Create compelling scenes with excellent pacing, acting, cinematography, editing and timing.
- Communicate with Designers and Leads to improve readability of visual storytelling and establish perfect continuity of the story with gameplay.
- Complete tasks on time in high quality.
- Follow and maintain pipelines and technical requirements.
- Good understanding of what creates great storytelling and how to use means of expression to create coherent and memorable scenes and sequences
- Good understanding of acting including posing and timing.
- Good knowledge of cinematography and editing.
- AAA games development experience (doing long-form project(s) from inception to completion).
- Self-motivated team player.
- Ability to quickly learn new software.
- Technical problem-solving.
- Quick to adapt to company proprietary software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able and willing to relocate and work in Warsaw for an extended period of time.
Nice to have:
- Genuine interest in the genre.
- Experience directing and/or acting
- Experience with working with a screenplay
- Experience working with animation
- Experience with MotionBuilder.
Why you should apply:
- Together, with some of the industry’s best storytellers, you will create scenes that are compelling and emotional or spectacular and bursting with action. We have it all!
- You will be working closely with writers and quest designers.
- You will work in a passionate and creative environment among other experienced and talented cutscene artists.
What we offer you:
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private healthcare & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Warsaw.
- 24/7 access to a private gym with personal trainer.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.