EU Funds Department Assistant
- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
Due to dynamic development, we are looking for a person who will support our team responsible for settling EU funds. You don't need to have experience, because the most important to us is meticulousness, commitment, good communication and desire to develop.
Sounds interesting? We are waiting for your application! :)
- Updating and synchronization of databases.
- Entering data into the SL2014 system.
- Generating protocols and time sheets, cataloging documents, and completing signatures from developers.
- Updating project(s) implementation schedules.
- Monitoring the level of implementation of project(s) indicators and implementation of budgets on projects.
- Cooperation with departments responsible for the correct allocation of financial and human resources.
- Assistance in formulating applications for EU funding.
- Secondary school certificate or during studies.
- Very good knowledge of the MS Office package (Word, Excel).
- Very good knowledge of English and Polish.
- Good work organization.
- Accuracy, meticulousness, reliability.
- Independence and commitment.
- Ability to work in a team and well-developed communication skills.
We offer you:
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private healthcare & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- 24/7 access to a private gym with a personal trainer