- plac Konstytucji 3 Maja, Wrocław, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a Network Programmer to support our core engine team. The person on this position will be responsible for designing and implementing the network layer of the RED Engine, as well leading our studio through the necessary steps to adapt to the new tasks and different way of thinking. If you are able to communicate with people as efficiently as you do with your computer, join us!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Designing and implementing network layer of the Red Engine.
- Helping in design and implementation of multiplayer changes to existing systems.
- Participating in shaping the future of the Red Engine.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, mathematics or related field.
- At least 2 years of experience at similar position.
- Deep knowledge of C/C++.
- Good communication skills and an ability to work within a team.
- Familiarity with the Visual Studio.
- Knowledge of game engine architecture, ability to easily communicate in English, thorough understanding of TCP/IP, UDP, NAT and network issues.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private healthcare & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.