- Kraków, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard-earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We are currently looking for a talented and motivated person to join our DevOps team as a Technical Writer.
- Documenting software under development, processes, and procedures.
- Creating and implementing documentation standards and templates.
- Maintaining documentation knowledgebase (Confluence) ensuring accuracy, completeness, and clear structure.
- Translating existing Polish documentation into English.
- Assisting in creation of patch notes/release notes.
- Previous experience in technical writing is a bonus.
- Fluent English & Polish (spoken and written).
- Excellent technical skills and knowledge.
- Familiarity with KMS software such as Confluence.
- Passionate about communicating with the written word!
- Nice to have - previous experience in Game Dev industry.
- A full-time job in a modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team
- Private healthcare & Multisport card.
- An exciting chance to work with the developers of one of the most acclaimed role-playing games in recent history.
- A lot of challenges and ambitious tasks.