Automated Test QA
- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We are currently looking for a talented and motivated person to join our technical QA team as Automated Tests QA.
Daily responsibilities in a nutshell
- Writing and implementing automated tests for games and tools developed by our studio.
- Analyzing and debugging automated test results.
- Maintenance and improvement of existing automated tests.
- Close cooperating with Tech QA team.
- Assisting DevOps team in developing automated tests framework.
- Good knowledge of any interpreted programming language (LUA preferred).
- Interest in automation during the game development process.
- Ability to think analytically and work systematically.
- Knowledge of testing methodology.
- Very good English language skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team and under time pressure.
Nice to have
- Experience in working in a similar position.
- Experience with programming (preferrably with C++).
- Previous automation experience with tools such as Selenium, Jenkins, Unity Test Tools.
- Technical degree.
- A full-time job in a modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team
- Private healthcare & MultiSport card.
- A lot of challenges and ambitious tasks.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year
Please enclose a cover letter in English to your application.