Technical Character Artist & Sculptor
- Jagiellońska, 00-001 Warszawa, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an exceptional and talented Technical Character Artist & Sculptor to join our outstanding team. The candidate for this position needs to demonstrate a deep understanding of digital sculpting and 3D printing techniques as well as show interest in emerging trends in those fields.
As a Technical Character Artist & Sculptor, you will be responsible for:
- Creating highest quality digital sculptures for collectible assets produced by the company.
- Cutting and cleaning digital sculptures.
- Delivering high quality 3D printed prototypes of collectibles.
- Overseeing manufacturing process.
- At least 3 years of experience as a digital sculptor/character artist
- Experience in 3d printing especially with form 2 3d.
- Strong knowledge of creating high quality 3d characters/character sculptures.
- Excellent communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Traditional sculpting skills.
- Traditional art education.
- Drawing or painting skills.
- Understanding of human form and anatomy.
What we offer you:
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private healthcare & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.