Senior Character Artist & Sculptor
- Jagiellońska, 00-001 Warszawa, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an exceptional and talented Senior Character Artist & Sculptor to join our outstanding team. The candidate for this position needs to demonstrate a deep understanding of digital sculpting and 3D printing techniques as well as show interest in emerging trends in those fields.
As a Senior Character Artist & Sculptor, you will be responsible for:
- Creating highest quality sculptures for collectible assets produced by the company.
- Creating high-quality digital & physical prototypes of collectibles.
- Creating 3d character assets for the games being developed by the company (optional).
- At least 5 years of experience as a digital sculptor/character modeler.
- Experience in designing collectibles produced for sale.
- Experience in creating high-quality 3d character sculptures.
- Strong understanding of human form and anatomy.
- Excellent communication skills
Nice to have:
- Traditional sculpting skills.
- Traditional art education.
- Drawing or painting skills.
What we offer you:
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private healthcare & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.