Associate Brand Manager
- -, Los Angeles, CA, us
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an ingenious and open-minded person to reinforce our team as an Associate Brand Manager for the North America region. You’ll report into the Director of Marketing for NA and if you’d like to share your ideas with us and create unique marketing strategies – join us!
Daily responsibilities in a nutshell:
- Building local marketing strategy in cooperation with HQ Marketing Team.
- Maintaining strategic partnerships (including 1st parties).
- Coordinating request and marketing assets flow between HQ and NA office.
- Creating reports, researches and analysis for marketing leadership.
- Supporting all local marketing activity execution.
- Identifying more ways to turn CD PROJEKT RED games into more locally relevant and appealing blockbusters.
- At least 5 years of experience working in an independent marketing position (in-house or agency).
- Experience in planning and conducting successful marketing campaign strategies.
- Virtuoso-like mastery of PowerPoint and Keynote.
- Expert proficiency of Microsoft Office software.
- Team-player attitude: able to focus on the team’s needs.
- Open minded, but able to take a more down-to-earth approach when needed.
- Exceptional organizational skills and positive attitude regardless of challenges.
- Passion for games — a must-have!
- Working from our office in LA.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Opportunity to visit Poland during occasional business trips.