Community Manager (Germany)
- -, Berlin, de
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a person who would join our team in Berlin and take care of our German speaking community. A person on this position will be responsible for building relationships with community partners such as fan sites, influencers and players. If you speak German as well as you speak English and you love video games, don’t hesitate! Send us your CV.
Daily responsibilities in a nutshell
- Act as the public-facing representative of CD PROJEKT RED for German speaking-countries.
- Manage German communication strategy, plans, channels and events.
- Work closely with community and marketing teams to drive the design and execution of all communication efforts on our company, brands and products across owned platforms and social media channels.
- Design and manage community projects related to Cyberpunk 2077, Gwent: The Witcher Card Game & The Witcher franchises.
- Build relationships with community partners such as fan sites, influencers, and players.
- Provide community feedback reports weekly to educate internal teams on community sentiment and reactions.
- Analyze and report on content performance data to drive continuous improvement, optimization, and innovation.
- Plan and execute Community events in GSA territories.
- Familiarity with social media and its latest trends and development.
- Ability to analyze and draw conclusions.
- Avid gamer.
- Excellent (native) knowledge of spoken and written German and fluent spoken and written English.
- Ability to talk to people online.
- Creativity and self-reliance.
- Great team player.
- A both modern and relaxed workspace in Berlin, Germany.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- Opportunity to visit and work from our HQ in Warsaw, Poland during occasional business trips.