Transfer Pricing Specialist
- Jagiellońska, Warszawa, Poland
CD PROJEKT RED is an independent game development studio, known word-widely for it’s acclaimed “The Witcher” series.
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We strive to create an environment that is not only professional and creative, but also friendly, where employees know each other and care for each other.
Due to the rapid growth of our Studio, we are looking for a person who will join our tax dream team. If you have an experience in the field of transfer pricing, you do enjoy teamwork and want to develop in a dynamic environment, then we might be looking for you!
We would like to entrust you with the preparation and update of the transfer pricing policy in the CD PROJEKT S.A. Capital Group. We would like you to prepare and supervise the compliance of transfer pricing documentation and put you in charge of the financial analysis preparations (benchmarking studies), business model analysis along with the transaction calculations carried out between related entities. Moreover, we would like you to prepare and supervise the compliance of transfer pricing documentation and entrust you with:
● Preparing opinions and recommendations regarding tax law interpretation.
● Preparing draft documents as part of correspondence with tax authorities.
● Analyzing agreements content and annexes concluded by the Group companies in terms of tax risks elimination as well as tax obligations identification.
● Analyzing and verifying accounting documentation in terms of tax settlements.
● Conducting trainings for the Capital Group internal departments.
● Participating in project teams to ensure the efficiency and correctness of tax calculations.
- Master’s degree (economics, law or related as a plus)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in transfer pricing.
- Practical knowledge of tax law.
- Openness to other tax areas.
- Experience in the preparation of transfer pricing documentation
- Experience in the preparation of benchmarking studies and in
- Experience in the economic justification for intragroup transactions.
- Very good knowledge of English.
- Independence, well developed analytical skills and meticulousness.
- Timeliness and the ability to work under time pressure
- An international working environment.
- A challenging job alongside with other tax enthusiasts.
- An opportunity to develop, deepen an experience and acquire new skills.
- Contract of employment and attractive remuneration - adequate to your experience.
- Multisport card, private medical care, training budget, and numerous integration events.
- 24/7 company gym with a personal trainer :)