- aleja 3 Maja, Kraków, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED in Cracow is looking for a Receptionist who will join as for a part-time job.
- Maintaining incoming and outgoing mail.
- Maintaining and purchasing materials for the company library.
- Cooperating with external suppliers.
- Welcoming visitors: job candidates, couriers, etc.
- Helping to organize internal events.
- Assisting the Administration team with ongoing matters.
- Fluent use of English.
- Availability 20/30 hours from Monday to Friday, between 8:00 – 13:00.
- Excellent organizational skills and impeccable manners.
- Communicativeness and a positive attitude.
- Responsibility, diligence and attention to detail.
- An interest in video games would be nice to have :)
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work with the developers of one the most acclaimed role-playing games in recent history.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please attach your CV in English and your answer to the question: “Why would you like to work as a Receptionist at CD PROJEKT RED?”. Your answer doesn’t need to be long, but it should be written in English.