- Jagiellońska, 00-001 Warszawa, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We are looking for an exceptionally well-organized Project Manager/Producer to work alongside our internal Marketing Creative Team. As a Project Manager, you will be planning and overseeing the development of videos, trailers and other assets for the upcoming marketing campaigns.
If you feel like workflow management and proactivity in problem-solving are your cup of tea, join us!
- Day-to-day production management of the video teams.
- Ensuring the timely creation of our video projects such as trailers, teasers, CGIs.
- Creating efficiency project’s pipelines and monitoring project process in the whole lifecycle
- Overseeing teams, schedules, progress reports, deadlines.
- Building progress and budget reports.
- Organizing and running team meetings.
- Working as a member of the project team with our internal creative crew.
- Reporting directly to the Director of Marketing Production.
- Establishing and maintaining a trustworthy base of outsourcing artists/agencies from all around the world.
- At least 2 years of firm experience in project management (preferably in video production, advertising, visual design projects, in-house marketing teams or movie industry).
- Knowledge of tools and software used in video productions.
- Experience using project management tools.
- Virtuoso-like mastery of MS Office.
- High competence in organization, troubleshooting, planning and risk management.
- Ability to bring people together
- Assertiveness and down-to-earth approach when needed.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
Nice to have
- Experience in production/management of creative teams.
- Passionate gamer
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work with the developers of one the most acclaimed role-playing games in recent history.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for people willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.