Junior Procedures Specialist
- Jagiellońska, 00-001 Warszawa, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a well-organized and communicative person to join our team as Junior Procedures Specialist. If you wanna help us make our work more efficient and working with documents is not a problem for you – join us!
- Monitoring changes in regulations and updating existing procedures and instructions (in Polish and English).
- Preparing checklists for internal audits.
- Adjusting and introducing post-audit recommendations about the internal procedures and processes.
- Publishing and monitoring procedures, instructions and regulations in the company’s internal system.
- Co-creating documentation – the book of procedures (in Polish and English).
- Supervising the following of the procedures and training employees on the subject.
- Coordinating the documents’ flow and making sure they’re complete and adequate.
- Registering documentation and accounting the expenses in our internal system.
- Keeping the records of fixed assets in the system.
- Other tasks related to the job.
- Experience in documents’ flow.
- Excellent knowledge of English is a must have.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office package.
- Accuracy and focus on quality.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team but also independence and commitment to the performed duties.
- Initiative and creativity in finding new solutions.
Nice to have
- Basic knowledge of accounting.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- Private healthcare & MultiSport card.
- 24/7 access to our in-house gym and personal trainer.
- Working based on the employment contract.