ERP System Specialist
- Jagiellońska, 00-001 Warszawa, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
Do you have experience in managing ERP system? Are you characterized by independence in action and a creative approach to problem-solving? Additionally, you can speak Polish & English fluently and want to develop in a dynamic environment - probably we are looking for you! :)
- Designing, maintaining and development of the ERP system.
- Support for ERP system users - warehouse management, distribution, financial and accounting, distribution and e-commerce modules.
- Cooperation with other departments, conducting presentations for users.
- Preparation of reports and modification based on the Oracle database (PL / SQL).
- Performing other tasks assigned in the area of Integrated Business Systems.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of ERP systems in the area of warehouse management, distribution, financial and accounting.
- Knowledge of PL / SQL language and issues related to the Oracle database.
- Experience in conducting presentations, users training, writing documentation and instructions.
- Ability to work in a project.
- Determination in achieving the set goals.
- Creativity, independence and communication.
- Openness to non-standard solutions and creative approach to problems solving.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Ability to cooperate with consultants of the implementation company.
- Knowledge of the IFS system is welcome.
- Experience in the integration of the ERP system with the eCommerce platform will be greatly appreciated.
What we offer you?
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private healthcare & MultiSport card.
- 24/7 access to a private gym with personal trainer.