- plac Konstytucji 3 Maja, 11-400 Wrocław, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard-earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen. In our newest location in Wrocław, you’d meet not only all of the challenges and opportunities of a quickly expanding team, but also a very friendly atmosphere of a smaller studio, with its own ambitious goals!
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a talented Gameplay Programmer to join our outstanding team. The person in this position will be responsible for the design, implementation, optimization and maintenance of our technology used to create the best multiplatform AAA titles. It will involve C++ coding as well as scripting skills. If you are ready to take up this challenge, send us your application!
- Prototyping and coding gameplay features.
- Taking a part in the design process of the gameplay.
- Tracking and fixing bugs.
- Completing tasks on time and creating high quality code.
- Creating base gameplay system and tools for the gameplay designers to extend.
- Ensuring that game scripts are well designed, and are optimal in terms of CPU and memory consumption.
- Close cooperation with game and level designers, as well as production staff.
- At least 3 years’ experience in games industry.
- Very good knowledge of C++ and familiarity with the Visual Studio environment.
- Enjoys working in a team.
- Knowledge of game engine architecture and algorithms.
- Debugging and optimization skills.
- Understanding player needs in terms of gameplay mechanics of modern video games.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- Understanding of components of modern video games (such as behavior trees, skeletal animation, physics simulation, etc.) and specializing in at least one of them.
- Experience with first-person perspective, shooters or multiplayer.
- At least one multiplatform title shipped.
- Being an active gamer!
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.