Senior Hard Surface Concept Artist
- aleja 3 Maja, Kraków, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED was born out of raw passion for video games. Founded in 2013, the Cracow studio functions as a creatively independent studio working closely with the Warsaw team on it’s core properties including Cyberpunk 2077. At the moment, we are expanding our studio.
- Creating high-quality concept arts of hard surfaces (vehicles, mechanisms, industrial elements).
- Attending reviews, taking feedback and iterating on concepts if needed.
- Collaborating closely with the Design, Art Directors, sub-team Leads and getting artistic direction as well as support from them.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in the inhouse game development industry as Concept Artist.
- Excellent hard surface concept art skills (especially with focus on vehicles) with an eye for perspective, color, lighting and atmosphere.
- Have an excellent knowledge of design software: Photoshop/Painter, and good of 3D software.
- Proven success in creating excellent concepts for games (especially AAA) and passionate for Cyberpunk atmosphere.
- Have a deep understanding of design: color, shapes, composition, lighting, anatomy, material expression etc.
- Ability to communicate with others in English, openness for constant feedback and willingness to take responsibility for their projects.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work with the developers of one the most acclaimed role-playing games in recent history.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
- Art classes for employees.