- Jagiellońska, 00-001 Warszawa, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
As an UI Programmer you will be introduced to the implementation, optimization and maintenance of our technology for user interface and user interface itself used in our AAA titles. The person taking this position will cooperate with artists, designers and with other programmers to create technical solutions that will fulfill the needs of video games we produce.
- Taking part in the design and implementation of user interfaces.
- Maintenance and optimization of existing game’s user interfaces.
- Creating new features for user interface framework.
- Implementing tools for UI artists and designers.
- Tracking and fixing bugs in game user interface and user interface framework.
- Completing tasks on time and creating high quality code.
- Cooperating with UI artists and designers to implement UI in game.
- Perfect C++ skills.
- Strong attention to detail and quality.
- Strong knowledge of user interface design patterns.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Proficiency in algorithms and code architecture.
- Debugging and optimization skills.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
NICE TO HAVE
- Finished projects with user interface implementation.
- Knowledge how user interface system works in other engines: Unreal Engine, Unity, Cry Engine, etc.
- Being an active gamer.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
A 24/7 access to our gym with personal trainer.
Private health care & free MultiSport card.
From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.