- aleja 3 Maja, Kraków, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We are looking for skilled and experienced UI Designer to join our UI team working on Cyberpunk 2077. The ideal candidate should be able to work well in a team environment as well as independently. If you are willing to constantly push yourself to improve, don’t hesitate and send us your application!
- Creating clear and maintainable wireframes for UI features
- Creating interactable prototypes to illustrate certain UI features
- Establishing and maintaining proper documentation for UI features
- Implementing certain UI features using scripting language, such as LUA, AS3
- Providing alternative solutions to addressing certain UI needs
- Supporting asset implementation using a 2D/3D package solution
- Responding to frequent gameplay requests to provide alternative designs and solutions to problems
- At least 3 years’ experience in the field of Game UI Design
- Proficiency in using 3D packages like Maya, 3DStudio Max
- Proficiency in using Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ability to write UI logic using a scripting language
- A strong grasp of User Experience design
- Driven to provide the best user experience to the player
- Willingness to learn new tools and skills
- Very good English verbal and writing skills
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private healthcare.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Designers should enclose a portfolio or link to an online portfolio to their application.