Income Tax Specialist
- Jagiellońska, 00-001 Warszawa, Polska
- Pełny etat
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We would like to entrust you with the supervision of the proper application of tax law provisions in the field of income taxation in the companies of the CD PROJEKT Capital Group, in particular:
- Participation in the preparation of opinions and recommendations regarding the interpretation of tax law and draft letters in the context of correspondence with tax authorities.
- Analysis of the content of agreements, annexes and other corporate documents concluded by the Group companies in terms of elimination of tax risks and identification of tax obligations.
- Analysis and verification of accounting documentation in terms of tax settlements.
- Participation in the work of project teams to ensure the efficiency and correctness of tax calculations.
- Master's degree, preferred faculties - economics, law and related.
- Min. 4 years of experience in the similar position in the tax advisory department or in a large commercial law company.
- Willingness to further personal development in the area of tax law.
- Practical knowledge of tax law.
- Very good knowledge of Polsh &English.
- Self-reliance, developed analytical skills and meticulousness.
- Timeliness and skills of working under time pressure.
WE OFFER YOU
- An opportunity to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- 24/7 access to our own gym with personal trainer on-site.
- Private healthcare & MultiSport card.
- Interesting tasks and an autonomy at work.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.