- Jagiellońska, 00-001 Warszawa, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We are currently looking for a talented and motivated person to join our QA team as QA Analyst. A person on this position will be responsible for conducting advanced functional tests, writing the reports and conducting analyses.
Daily responsibilities in a nutshell
- Everyday testing and verifying new game features and writing reports.
- Cooperating closely with the QA team and all the developers.
- Reporting and verifying various game bugs.
- Managing bug reports, checklists and all the documentation.
- At least one year of experience in functional testing.
- Knowledge of testing methodology.
- Very good English language skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team and under time pressure.
- ...passion for games!
Nice to have
- Experience in working in a gamedev studio.
- Basic knowledge of one of listed fields:
- game engines (Unreal, Unity, REDkit),
- animation tools (MotionBuilder, Maya),
- 3D software (3DS max, Maya),
- graphic design software (Gimp, Photoshop),
- or UX.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A 24/7 access to our gym with personal trainer.
- Private health care & free MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
Please enclose a cover letter in English to your application.