- aleja 3 Maja, 30-001 Kraków, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an exceptional, talented and experienced FX Artist to join our Cyberpunk 2077 team. The candidate for this position needs to demonstrate deep understanding of the industry, have experience with real-time visual effects as well as show interest in emerging trends in this field. As a Senior VFX Artist you will be responsible for creating prominent visual effects in a timely and professional manner. You will be working closely with a small team to help refine the VFX pipeline and processes. We are looking both for seniors and specialists.
- Designing realistic simulations of FX assets for characters, environments, and gameplay.
- Providing creative and technical input on projects.
- Performing tasks within production schedules while maintaining the highest quality of work.
- Improving project quality and productivity.
- Working in partnership with other departments while creating and implementing FX assets.
- 3+ years of experience in the gaming or movie industry (or demonstrated equivalent visual effects ability) is preferred.
- Experience with natural particle effects (fire, smoke, water, weather, etc.) and weapon VFX.
- Good Houdini Pyro or FumeFX knowledge.
- Good general knowledge of Maya (or 3ds Max).
- Experience in Photoshop and/or After Effects.
- Outstanding creativity and a very strong commitment to a project.
- Ability to adopt new techniques, tools, work environments.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Good attitude towards receiving feedback and exchanging knowledge.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Avid and passionate gamer.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 up to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Artists should include portfolio to their application.