- Jagiellońska, Warszawa, Poland
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an exceptional, talented and experienced Senior Animator to join Gwent team. The perfect candidate works well in an environment of people who are passionate about creating great art, takes constructive criticism very well and can complete tasks by the assigned due dates.
- Creating high quality key-frame animations.
- Coming up with original ideas for animations.
- Maintaining production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- Working closely with 2D Artists, 3D Artists and VFX artists.
- Following Art Director’s guidelines and maintaining coherent style.
- At least 7 years of professional experience in creating 3D animations.
- Experience animating in Maya.
- Ability to rig would be a great plus, we can teach our tools if not.
- Experience in key-frame animation.
- Outstanding creativity and a very strong commitment to a project.
- Excellent communication skills, proven ability to work within a team and passionate about games.
- Ability to communicate in English.
Nice to have
- 2D drawing/animations skills.
- Experience working with Unity engine.
- Experience working with Motion Builder.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Opportunity to create a video game set in one of the most acclaimed RPG universes.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Warsaw.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.