- Jagiellońska, 00-001 Warszawa, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We’re looking for a talented and experienced Graphics Programmer to join us and work on Gwent: The Witcher Card Game. If you feel you’re up for the task, join us!
- Creating vertex, pixel, and compute shaders for various aspects of our pipeline (eg. for characters, particles, etc).
- Developing, optimizing and debugging the graphical pipeline to achieve high quality results for our multiplayer title.
- Creating, and debugging post process effects framework.
- Supporting VFX team in creating stunning effects.
- Experience in C# and OO programming.
- Strong knowledge of Unity and its graphical pipeline.
- Knowledge of ShaderLab and Cg.
- Shipped at least one title on a console platform.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Avid and passionate gamer.
- Knowledge of lighting systems.
- Strong C++ knowledge is a plus.
- Shipped at least one title on 3 different platforms.
- Knowledge of pipeline tool creation/maintenance.
- Some experience creating visual effect assets.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private healthcare & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.