Junior Game Designer
- Jagiellońska, Warszawa, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
If you love working on games and you’re an excellent team player, join our Gwent team!
- Implementing game systems and mechanics.
- Designing and balancing cards.
- Designing and implementing AI.
- Preparing and updating documentation.
- Working with programmers and artists.
- Monitoring and analysing meta game.
- Thorough knowledge of Gwent.
- Experience in CCG games.
- Knowledge of GaaS (game as a service).
- Fluent English.
- Creativity and ingenuity.
- Enthusiastic approach to teamwork.
- Experience in designing gameplay.
- Knowledge of programs and tools used for creating games.
- Knowledge of programming or scripting.
We offer you:
- Full-time employment.
- Benefits: Multisport, private medical care.
- Working in an international environment with a team of creative people.
- Casual work environment.
- Access to 24/7 company gym with personal trainer on-site.