Junior Art QA Tester
- aleja 3 Maja, Kraków, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard-earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We are currently looking for a talented and motivated person to join our QA team as Junior QA Analyst working closely with the Art department.
- Verification of content created by Art teams
- Running performance tests and analysis
- Maintaining Art QA Knowledge database
- Creating technical reports for all assets in the game
- Assisting artists with technical difficulties
- Experience in 3D art – you should have some works in your portfolio
- Basic knowledge of Maya/3D Studio Max or similar software
- Knowledge of game/software testing processes, pipelines and tools will be a plus
- Knowledge of testing software (JIRA/Testtrack etc.) will be a plus
- Good organization and communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Fluent English user in spoken/written communication
- Passion for playing games
- A full-time job in a modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team
- Private healthcare & Multisport card.
- An exciting chance to work with the developers of one of the most acclaimed role-playing games in recent history.
- A lot of challenges and ambitious tasks.
You should enclose a portfolio or link to an online portfolio to your application.