Tech QA Analyst
- Jagiellońska, Warszawa, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We are currently looking for a talented and motivated person to join our QA team as Technical QA Analyst. If C++ is nothing new for you and you'd like to show us your gaming skills - we're waiting for your application!
Daily responsibilities in a nutshell
- Everyday testing and verifying new game features and writing reports.
- Cooperating closely with programmers and technical artists.
- Reporting and verifying various bugs in game code.
- Testing the performance and stability of the game.
- Reporting crashes.
- Working on different platforms.
- Ability to think analytically and work systematically.
- Knowledge of testing methodology.
- Very good English language skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team and under time pressure.
- ...passion for games!
Nice to have
- Experience in working in a similar position.
- Experience with programming.
- Technical degree.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A 24/7 access to our gym with personal trainer.
- Private health care & free MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
Please enclose a cover letter in English to your application.