- plac Konstytucji 3 Maja, Wrocław, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED Wrocław is looking for an exceptional and well-organized Associate Producer, who will help manage teams and cooperate closely with our Production team to coordinate development processes within the studio. The person on this position will participate in the production of our awaited AAA game and will have the chance to grow within the team. If you are able to communicate with people as efficiently as you do with your spreadsheet, join us!
Daily responsibilities in a nutshell
- Day-to-day support in production management of the teams.
- Acting as a liaison between various production and development departments.
- Preparing and overseeing schedules and roadmaps and maintaining them on a daily basis.
- Helping with organizing and running review meetings.
- Supporting Producers in everyday tasks.
- Fluent English - vital because of international working environment.
- At least 1 year of production management experience.
- Good PM skills (knowledge of tools and general methodologies used in project management.)
- Enjoys working in a highly dynamic and intense work environment.
- Excellent organization of own work and great communication skills.
- Jira experience is nice to have.
- Positive and constructive attitude.
- Passion for games!
- A chance to work on AAA game in a family-like atmosphere.
- Private healthcare & free MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work with the developers of one of the most acclaimed role-playing games in recent history.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for people willing to relocate to Poland.