Junior Technical Support Specialist
- Jagiellońska, Warszawa, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
As a member of our Technical Support team, you will communicate with our fans, share knowledge, research issues, and work together with other teams to improve our games. We are expanding the boundaries of how involved a role the technical support team can play in a game dev studio. Wanna join?
- Providing courteous, efficient and personalized customer service in English and one of the following languages: French, German, Polish, Portuguese (Brazilian preferred), Russian.
- Assisting players with account, in-game issues and player behavior-related issues.
- Offering technical advice in a responsible way.
- Upholding and sharing CD PROJEKT RED’s values.
- Identifying trending bugs and issues and reporting them.
- Collaborating with other teams within the company.
- Researching and obtaining solutions and information.
- Game testing.
- Fluent English and one of the following languages: French, German, Polish, Portuguese (Brazilian preferred), Russian.
- Good communication skills including writing (wording, layout, formality level adjustment).
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Analytical thinking and pattern recognition skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience in working with customers including shops, foodservice and customer support.
- Experience in moderating forums.
- Experience in teamwork- and progression-focused organized gaming.
Please include a cover letter in English with your resume.
We offer you:
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.