Senior Promo Artist
- Jagiellońska, Warszawa, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is currently looking for a talented artist to join our Marketing team and to become responsible for post-production. If you feel like a right person to deliver high quality and realism in our promo assets, let us know and apply!
- Final touch up and post process on raw renders and key visuals.
- Working with light, textures, colors and composition.
- Delivering renders matching the concept and the brief.
- Making sure that final composition is correct and in line with the brief and the game’s style and quality.
- Supporting 3D team in composition for scenes.
- Working closely with Art Director and Creative Director/copywriter in the beginning of the process to create appealing concept.
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- Min. 5 years experience and proven success in finishing renders, key visuals.
- Post process/compositions skills in a diverse visual range of characters and creatures as well as objects.
- Understanding of human as well as animal form and anatomy.
- Skill-set in working with lighting, texturing, compositing both organic and hard-surface texturing.
- Software: Photoshop, Nuke, Unreal.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- An opportunity to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- 24/7 access to our own gym with personal trainer on-site.
- Private healthcare & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.