- Jagiellońska, Warszawa, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for the talented candidate to join Marketing Team and to take part in shaping story, narration and creative concepts of Cyberpunk 2077 with nothing more than the keyboard. From concept to delivery - you will be working on story-driven creative copy for the wide range of our promo assets.
Handling all Cyberpunk 2077 creative copy for the marketing projects (both statics and videos).
- Partnering PR/Marketing/In game teams to shape project assets eg. trailers, key visuals, ads etc.
- Preparing and pitching concepts and creative treatments.
- Directing the project teams (in-house as well as outsourcers) to produce story-driven visuals from concept through delivery.
- Collaborating with project manager to ensure projects are on budget and in time.
- Offering creative guidance to team members to promote our brand, messages and story across multiple mediums.
- Continually exploring and integrating emerging visual communication technology.
- At least 3 years on a similar position, proven success working as a Copywriter / Writer.
- Good editorial skills.
- Outstanding creativity and a very strong commitment to a project.
- Proven problem solving and trouble-shooting skills.
- Ability to motivate teams and promote initiative.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Avid gamer and sci -fi follower.
- Excellent command of English.
- An opportunity to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- 24/7 access to our own gym with personal trainer on-site.
- Private healthcare & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.