Localization Project Manager (Russian)
- Jagiellońska, Warszawa, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We are looking for an additional help with coordinating the localization processes of our projects, quality supervision over Russian language. The ideal candidate should present a great attention to detail and the ability to solve conflicts and direct processes efficiently. Drive and attitude are very important — if you are willing to learn and constantly push yourself to improve, don’t hesitate and send us your application!
Daily responsibilities in a nutshell:
- Proofreading Russian translation.
- Coordination of the localization process for various projects – translations, proofreading, casting, VO direction.
- Artistic and quality supervision of Russian language version.
- Delivering a complete and high quality localized version of the company’s projects.
- Russian native speaker.
- Fluent English.
- Very good language skills.
- Experience in Localization project management, translation, working with recording studios.
- Attention to detail, problem-solving skills.
- Very good MS Office skills, especially Excel.
- Personality features: organized, diligent, dynamic, independent, team player.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A 24/7 access to our gym with a personal trainer.
- Private healthcare & free MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work with the developers of one of the most acclaimed role-playing games in recent history.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for people willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.